Hire our team to create a high-impact flash mob for your occasion:
- marketing campaigns, corporate events, conferences
- major galas, product launches, employee team-building events
- weddings, marriage proposals, birthdays and more!
To speak with our flash mob experts, call 855-435-2746 or use our form.
Serving Over 250 Clients Worldwide Each Year:
“A big thank you to the entire team for putting together an incredible 500 person flash mob in five cities! Pretty sure no one else would’ve turned this around with the same level of professionalism, expertise and enthusiasm! Thank you again for acting as true partners throughout this process and for putting together an incredible event.”
– Saskia Sorrosa, VP Marketing, NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION, simultaneous flash mobs in 5 cities for NBA Playoffs marketing campaign.
“BookAFlashMob.com were great partners who seamlessly and professionally worked with our team to put all the elements together for one of our top clients. Their ability to work closely with our team to adapt to our client’s needs was exceptional. They met every request and delivered smart creative solutions along each step of the way.”
– Bret Mactavish, Senior Account Director, LEADDOG MARKETING, flash mob marketing for top client’s press announcement.
“From a disruptive segment in our exhibit hall, to a sit down banquet starter, they provided exceptional talent, creative direction and managed logistics with ease. Both clients noted that this was received as one of the coolest highlights of the conferences. Recommended – a big yes. These guys deliver!”
– Craig Nesbitt, Media Event Concepts, for IBM leadership conference.
“Everyone had so much fun and the flash mob performance was a hit. The flash mob team was amazing to work with. Thanks again for everything and we look forward to working with you on future events.”
– Angie Guerra, SYMANTEC, for launch of a new facility.
“The event was a huge success and everyone was very happy. The flash mob looked great and was a lot of fun. Pleasure working with you!”
– Jenna Ebbink, Fingerprint Communications, for SEARS marketing campaign launch featuring Derek Hough of Dancing with the Stars.