WANT HELP? IT’S EASY! Just use our form or call us at 855-435-2746.
Our flash mob specialists will give you a FREE consultation.
A Few of Our Clients (and what they’re saying):
“A big thank you to the entire team for putting together an incredible 500 person flash mob in five cities! Pretty sure no one else would’ve turned this around with the same level of professionalism, expertise and enthusiasm! Thank you again for acting as true partners throughout this process and for putting together an incredible event.”
– Saskia Sorrosa, VP Marketing, National Basketball Association, booked simultaneous flash mobs in 5 cities for NBA Playoffs marketing campaign.
“Everyone had so much fun and the flash mob performance was a hit. The flash mob team was amazing to work with, especially Wendy. She was awesome. Thanks again for everything and We look forward to working with you guys on future events. .”
– Angie Guerra, Sr. Marketing Event Specialist, Symantec Corporation, hired a themed flash mob, performed by dancers along with Symantec staff and executives, for the launch of their new facility.
“From a disruptive segment in our exhibit hall, to a sit down banquet starter, they provided exceptional talent, creative direction and managed logistics with ease. Both clients noted that this was received as one of the coolest highlights of the conferences. Recommended – a big yes. These guys deliver!”
– Craig Nesbitt, Media Event Concepts, flash mobs for IBM PartnerWorld conference in Las Vegas, NV, and Common Platform conference in San Jose, CA.
“The event was a huge success and everyone was very happy. The flash mob looked great and was a lot of fun. It was a pleasure working with you!”
– Jenna Ebbink, Fingerprint Communications, hired celebrity reveal flash mob for SEARS marketing campaign with Derek Hough of “Dancing with the Stars“, NY, NY.
“The flash mob was fantastic! Jason did an amazing job. Everything was seamless and I am very pleased.”
– Marta Considine, Fieldglass, Inc., hired an employee appreciation flash mob for annual company meeting in Chicago, IL.
“Our flash mob was a huge success! Not only for the audience but for the “performers!” Jenna was terrific and we all had a great time.”
– Janice Larson, Partners Healthcare, created on staff for a company retirement party.
“It was awesome. We’ve had nothing but great feedback from our clients. Thank you again for all you did to make our event a success.”
– Rebecca Stern, Hyatt Regency Chicago, booked a grand reopening flash mob for the hotel’s renovated lobby.
“That was the best time ever. The choreographer was marvelous; she came through and we all love her.”
– Carol Zarek, United States Postal Service, for a publicity event in Detroit, MI.
“Thanks to you all the communication, planning and execution was exceptionally flawless. Seriously, I can’t thank you enough for literally making my wildest dreams come true. I’m so lucky my friend found you!”
– Carras Paton, flash mob wedding proposal, NY, NY.